We enjoyed some beach time with Grandma on Labor Day.
Ellie and I did a yoga class at Hilltop. She was a great little student.
Ellie likes to walk the last quarter of our weekend walks with Nori. We move slow but it's fun to see her explore.
Ellie and Nori, imitating Clifford and Emily Elizabeth.
Matt's birthday dinner.
Ellie is a wild child in the bouncy castle.
More yoga class.
We went out for breakfast to celebrate our last weekend as a family of three.
Chris and I went to the World War I Museum fundraiser.
Our last Royals game of the season was Star Wars Day. Ellie especially liked R2-D2.
Ellie's favorite hot dog in the hot dog race is relish so she had to try some actual relish.
The day before Ryan was born, Ellie and I had a picnic at the beach. It was bittersweet knowing that was her last day as an only child.
The day before Ryan was born, Ellie and I had a picnic at the beach. It was bittersweet knowing that was her last day as an only child.
Love my Trader Joe's buddy.
We've done a few ramen and ice cream nights this summer. It's the perfect family date in my opinion.
Chris took Ellie to the Plaza Art Fair with Noni and Papa.
We spent a fun afternoon on the dock.
Ryan's first restaurant outing at the Lake Quivira clubhouse.
























