My doctor scheduled Ryan's birth date a couple of months in advance so we had been counting down to September 17. They originally had us scheduled for 12:30pm but the day before they moved it up to 8:30am. I was a lot more nervous this time than I was with Ellie's birth so I was ok with having it earlier. As soon as he was born, all that nervousness was gone and I was so excited to hold him.
Chris brought him back to the recovery room while they finished up the surgery. We were in there for a couple of hours and the pediatrician came to give Ryan his first check up.
Once we got to our room, Grandma, Noni and Papa came to see Ryan. A little while later, Chris went to get Ellie from school and bring her to the hospital. She was excited to meet her brother and she was so sweet with him.
That evening, Drew, Matt and Elizabeth came to meet Ryan.
It was such a happy day. Ryan is the sweetest little guy and we feel so lucky to have him.







