Watching Notre Dame's bowl game. Go Irish!
Snack time at Noni's.
I took Ellie to a Gymboree class and she kept herself busy finding all of the orange balls. She is a little collector.
Shopping buddy.
On Saturday we went to breakfast at First Watch and then playgroup.
Buddies.
Grandma Sharon gave Ellie these cool blocks for Christmas. She loves building and knocking over towers.
Eating Korean food with Uncle Matt, Uncle Drew, Alex and Will.
Noni took her to toddler story time at the library.
Ellie's new favorite activity is climbing into boxes.
She got double ear infections and the flu in the same week. She was such a trooper about it.
Grandma Elise came to visit! She stayed with a still-recovering Ellie while Chris and I went to Bentonville. Grandmas are the best.
This was the first time we were both away from Ellie overnight. It was so fun and relaxing but we sure missed Ellie.
Celebrating Noni's birthday!
Ellie and I had to take Nori to the vet for an ear infection. Ellie looked so worried while he examined and treated her buddy.
Looking like such a big girl in her overalls from Grandma.
We had our first visit to the KC Zoo. Ellie's favorites were the penguins and the sand cat. We got a season pass and I can't wait to go back.
Ellie said her first sentence - "That's Ellie!" when she looked in the mirror and again when I showed her this picture. There's something so cute about how she says her name.