The first Saturday in February Chris and I went to my school's annual fundraiser at the Intercontinental. Matt and Elizabeth we so sweet to babysit Ellie for us.
Lunch at Mission Taco with Papa, Noni and Drew.
She loves bracelets right now.
Ellie always wants to be the one to hold Nori's leash.
Helping Dad build her cool new trike from Grandma.
One Monday night I took Ellie to dinner at Scheel's. We got to see their fish feeding time where a scuba diver goes into the tank. Ellie loved it.
This was the only picture I could get of her on Valentine's Day. She was a tired girl but she looked pretty cute. Chris and I celebrated over the weekend by going to brunch and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime.
Trying her new trike for the first time. She loves it!
Dinner at Torreon with Papa, Noni and Drew.
Ellie got headphones to use on our flights next month. We got them out for her to try and she was not so sure about them. She stood like that looking at us for awhile before she would come any closer.
Trying Girl Scout Cookies for the first time.
Amy gave her a bag of puff balls and it's her new favorite toy at Noni's so I made her one at home too. She loves all sorting and matching toys right now.
Cuddle bug.
Ellie's favorite accessories are her hat and mittens. She will get them out of her drawer and come running to us to put them on. They don't stay on for long, though.
She loves brushing her teeth and she's actually really good at it.