Sunday, March 31, 2024

March

 Ellie and Ryan had a fun sleepover at Grandma's. 

Everyone was eager to hold Charlie. Ellie and Chris got to babysit him for a couple of hours one night and the rest of us were jealous. 
Emma is a big animal lover, just like her sister. 
Ellie entered her school's "Pets Caught Reading" photo contest and won second place!
Georgia came with us to the Bethany Lutheran school carnival.
Ellie, Ryan and I went to see "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" at Starlight. 
Chris and I went to the Nativity fundraiser.
Ryan's class celebrated Dr. Seuss week.
Ryan got another sleepover at Grandma's.
We went to Liam's 1st birthday party.
We visited the Rabbit Hole for the first time since it opened. Emma loved it.
Ryan and Ellie had a sleepover in Ryan's room.
Ryan went to a fun gymnastics birthday party for his friend Laurel.
I had a turn as mystery reader for Ellie's class.