Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November

 
Ellie has been so nice reading to Ryan lately. She's still learning to sound out words but she has so many books memorized, she can read him quite a few.
Ellie and I had to try out the new Quik Trip that opened along our drive to school.
She found a cute little snail in our backyard.
Ellie is a jokester. She thought it was so funny coming in dressed in daddy's clothes.
Ryan and I stopped by my office after I picked him up and our sweet admin gave him M&Ms. He thought it was the best day ever.
Ryan's first dentist visit. He was afraid of the reclining chair but he was unfazed by them cleaning and checking his teeth.
We went to Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa. Ryan loved the four wheelers and would have sat there all day. He kept saying "I riding it!"
Ellie told Santa she wanted a doll and Ryan told him he wanted a digger.