Ellie loves everything Fall, especially pumpkins. The most adored pumpkin of all came from school, where they picked them in the garden and then decorated them. She is so proud of it and every time she sees it she exclaims "I made that!"
"Cheers!"
Korean barbecue dinner with Noni, Papa and Drew.
When we got home that Friday she insisted on having another tea party.
Saturday morning walk with Nori.
"Cheers!" with Uncle Matt at Mission Taco.
Ellie spotted the capybara at the zoo and was captivated. She pronounces it "happy-bara".
All dressed up for our first really cold walk of the season.
We went to Louisburg Cider Mill and had a good time, except when I accidentally let her drink super hot cider. The donuts cheered her up quickly though.
We went to Land of Paws to get a new collar for Nori. When they offered to let Ellie play with a puppy I gladly said yes. Ellie was amazingly gentle and calm with her.
This picture made me laugh. It turns out toddler humans and toddler dogs are a lot alike.
We stopped for tea on the way home from school and Ellie refused to get back in her car seat. I wasn't in a hurry so I waited it out and she just sat there in the front seat for fifteen minutes, perfectly happy doing nothing. If only I could get her to do that at home!
Relaxing with Dada.
Halloween costume day at Kindermusik.
We went to Bourgmont Winery with Great Grandpa John and Great Grandma Charlotte when they visited. Ellie loves the basketball court.
Chris and Noni got to go to Ellie's school for their open house on Halloween. Ellie loves her school and talks about her friends and teachers all the time. They said she was so excited to show them everything.
Happy Halloween! Our little cheerleader loved everything about it.
Noni and Papa joined us for Trick or Treating. Our neighbors spoiled Ellie.
Ellie's final Trick or Treat stop was her favorite.
