Saturday, February 28, 2026

February

 

Emma and I went to toddler time at Superkidz Club and Noni took Ellie and Ryan there on a day off school the next week.
Ellie, Jules and Rose took 2nd place in their first Mathletics competition.
I got to take Emma to the Shawnee Princess Tea.
Chris took Ryan to his first KU game.
Emma had so much fun with Chris and her friends at the Bethany Lutheran Father Daughter dance.
Ellie’s class had a field trip to the Johnson County Museum at the same time Emma was there for ballet class. Emma was so excited to see her.
All three kids had great class Valentines parties. I got to volunteer at Ryan and Emma’s.
Chris took the kids out for a Valentines ice cream date. 
We made candy necklaces and Valentines brownies. 
Noni hosted a Valentines party and the kids got to help Papa harvest his oranges. 
Emma and I had fun making a Lunar New Year dinner.
Ryan loved his first basketball season with the Nativity Knights.
Ellie and Emma had a sister outing to Wonderscope.
Ryan had a play date with his best buddy Jimmy.
Emma went to open gym at Impact Gymnastics.
Ryan requested a trip to Legoland for his birthday and he finally cashed it in.
He came with me to Nell Hills afterward.
Ellie and Ryan volunteered at one of the Friday Fish Frys with Cub Scouts. 
Ryan’s basketball wrapped up and we hosted an end-of-season donut party at our house.