Ryan and I had a great weekend trip to DC! I'm so glad I got the chance to travel with my little buddy.
We had an early morning flight and arrived at Grandpa's house in time to have brunch with Milo and Kira. Ryan had some presents under the tree to open.
We spent the afternoon at the Air & Space Museum. Ryan was so excited to see the space shuttle and the astronaut jet pack.
This trip was Ryan's first time sleeping in a big bed and he was great. He liked his little nest of pillows.
On Monday we went to the Zoo and we got the best view of the pandas. Ryan could have stayed there all day.
On Tuesday morning, we got up early and flew home. When we landed in Kansas City, Ryan started crying because he wanted to keep flying. Once we were off the plane, he was excited to be home and see Daddy and Ellie.