Saturday, March 31, 2018

March

In March we had lots of excitement with Spring Break and getting ready for Easter.
Our messy eater at Margarita's.
Chris and I got to go to the opening Sporting KC game while Ellie stayed with Noni.
Ellie got to eat ice cream twice a day for ten days because that's the only way we could get her to take her antibiotics. She now gets very excited when she hears "ice cream".
She was so interested in this cat on our walk.
Busy little shopper.
The first weekend of Spring Break, Winnie, Bill and Ryan came to Kansas City. We had lots of fun with them at Bart and Joanie's condo.
Ellie and I went to Nell Hill's.
I got to take Ellie to a make up Kindermusik class. It is so fun to see her exploring everything there.
Ellie loved story time at the library with Noni.