Our big girl.
She is the best snuggler when she's drinking a bottle.
I went away for two days to a school counseling conference at Lake of the Ozarks. Ellie and Nori kept Chris company.
I took Ellie to Land of Paws to pick up something for Nori. She was obsessed with the puppies.
I took Ellie to Land of Paws to pick up something for Nori. She was obsessed with the puppies.
We went to Chris's parents' new condo for Papa's birthday party.
Eating ramen at Komatsu.
Out for a walk with Noni, Papa and Gabby.
Chris and Ellie had a daddy daughter date for dinner with the Franks at Noni and Papa's.
Chris and Ellie had a daddy daughter date for dinner with the Franks at Noni and Papa's.
My Starbucks run buddy.
Thanksgiving! We had a great dinner at Brad and Libby's.
It was so fun having my mom, Dave and Gigi in town for Thanksgiving week.
In the evening we went to Bart and Joanie's condo to watch the Plaza lights come on. It was a great end to the day.
Four generations of Dieterich women.
She is so huggable when she first wakes up. I love that sleepy little face.
She was really into that book and wanted to show me the grinning baby. I love how much she is communicating lately.