I love this series of pictures of Ellie with my mom. It perfectly captures her personality.
Ellie is not the biggest fan of evening walks right now but we try to make it work for Nori's sake. Snacks definitely help.
She seems so big lately but then she stands next to something and I realize she's still pretty tiny. I want to hold onto her baby stage for as long as possible.
We love Ellie's music teacher, Ms. Trilla.
Fall photo shoot at Noni's house.
Matt ran the KC Marathon so we went to cheer him on.
Elizabeth made the cutest signs.
On Sunday we went to Louisburg Cider Mill for apple cider donuts.
It was too windy to go for a walk so Ellie an I took Nori to the dog park. Ellie was in heaven watching all of the puppies.
She is so ready to start walking but she's too nervous to not hold onto something. That coffee table is her favorite toy these days.
Breakfast at First Watch.
Getting ready for the Halloween parade at daycare.
She was so good about wearing her costume. I thought she wouldn't like the hood but she kept it on almost all afternoon.
We went to Brad and Libby's for Halloween night. Ellie soaked up the attention and loved playing with Abby and Garrett.