Monday, July 24, 2017

Seattle

Ellie and I had a great time in Seattle with Grandma and Gigi. It was really fun to take Ellie places I remember from when I was a kid. She was a good little sightseer.

We made lots of friends on our flights. Ellie will stare right at someone and smile until they smile back at her. It wins over even the grouchiest travelers and flight attendants.
 Exploring Gigi's house.
 I was so excited to go to Seattle Art Museum for the Yoyoi Kusama exhibit. It was really cool but the lines were long so keeping Ellie entertained was a challenge.

 Walking at Bloedel.
 
 View from Fay Bainbridge.
Visiting the bakery in Winslow.
 On Saturday, Bill, Kim, Daryl and Laura came for a visit.
  

On our last day we went to the Chihuly Museum before we headed to the airport. It was so neat and I think Ellie enjoyed seeing all of the big shapes and colors.