Ellie is usually so content which makes it easy to get out and do things. We love her sweet, easygoing personality.
Celebrating New Year's Eve. Ellie slept right through midnight.
My dad and Lena visited us the first week of January. We went out for lunch at Rye with Chris's family.
Cutest sad face ever.
She is always trying to hold her own bottle and she finally succeeded for a minute. Too funny.
We had a week where it was so cold and windy I didn't want to take Ellie outside. By Friday I was eager to get out of the house. Bart and Joanie were so nice to babysit while Chris and I went to Blue Koi for a date night.
We went to the Home & Garden Show.
Uncle Matt is so great with Ellie.
Out for lunch at The Mixx with Joanie, Allison and Amy.
Cheering for the Chiefs.
Dressed up to go out in her adorable sweater from Babushka. That night we went shopping for Noni's birthday present and to dinner at El Porton.
Celebrating Noni's birthday! Ellie was really good during dinner. It helped that there were lots of people willing to hold her.
I can't get enough of her cute expressions.
Grandma Elise came into town for a couple of days at the end of the month. We had a fun girls' night while Chris was at a work dinner.
Walking to Starbucks with Nori. Ellie likes the baby carrier but cries at stop lights just like she does in the car.
Brunch with Julie and Andrew.
Cutie pie.




